Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My First Blog at the Dirt Jerk Diaries, Please Read!!!

Thanks for visiting my brand new blog, 'Dirt Jerk Diaries'!!!

I have been keeping a regular blog on my bands website while also sending out a weekly email on the topic of UFO's to a list of friends who are interested in the issue. Rather than continue to fill up the bands blog with stuff that has absolutely nothing to do with the band and everything to do with me (the Dirt Jerk!) and also rather than send 5 page emails about UFO's to friends, I decided it was time to put together my own blog.

Right now this blog is filled with old entries from both my past UFO emails as well as some highlights from my bands blog as well as material from an ancient blog I once had on Frienster called 'Cake Lama'.

Going forward, I will be posting here regularly, so please sit back, relax, enjoy yourself. Can I get your some coffee?

ENJOY!!!!!!

No comments: