Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Beatiful Pizza - October 03, 2005

Beatiful Pizza

Did you know that you can take almost any pop song and insert the word "Pizza" in the chorus and it will automatically make the song 100% cooler?

Well, check it out:

"Shot through the 'pizza' and your to blame, honey you give 'pizza' a bad name" (bon jovi)
"Crosstown 'pizza' so hard to get through to you...." (hendrix)
"Pizza's got a gun, everyone is on the run, what did her pizza do..." (aerosmith)
"The Beatiful 'pizza', the beatiful 'pizza'" (marilyn manson)
"Hold me closer, tiny "pizza", count the headlights on the 'pizza'" (elton john)
"It's a cruel, cruel cruel 'pizza'' leaving me here on my own (bananarama)
"Pizza in the house, pizza in the house" (deelite)
"Whereever you go, what ever you do, I will be right here, eating my pizza" (Richard Marx)
"I see your true 'pizza' shining through" (Cindy Loper)
"Oh, oh, living on 'pizza', take my hand we'll make it I swear" (Bon Jovi)
"Unskinny pizza, just blows me away, unskinny pizza, all night and day (Poinson)
"Landmine taken my pizza, taken my pizza, taken my pizza, left me life in pizza" (Metallica)
"Straight up now pizza, do you really wanna love me forever.... (Paula Abdul)
"Pizza Pizza Pizza, Pizza, Pizza, " (moni,moni - tommy james/billy idol)
"Your a fine motherf@@er why don't you back that 'pizza' up" (Juvenile)

I could go on forever, but you get the point.

Seacrest pizza

No comments: